DaDeDo is an internal communication and culture engagement agency, where local insights from the diverse cultures and communities we serve meet global standards in strategic consultancy, creative communication, design and content development.
We carry a vast portfolio from our 27 years experience in serving government agencies andlarge organizations in communicating, engaging and actualizing their visions for engagement, change and transformation.
To be the leading creative communication agency for organizational culture change and internal communication.
- To establish mastery over Arab culture creative communication.
- To empower organizations to design and grow high-performance culture as drivers for change and progress.
- To expand our reach in global markets by helping local and regional brands develop culture-sensitive communication for their audience.
- Peak state performance
- All rounded excellence
- Value added services
- Passion for what we do
- Intelligent Creativity
- Relationship Continuity
- Culturally Sensitive
THE PARTNER OF
Many cultural change initiatives fail becauseof the informational, rather than transformational, communication approaches. Courageous leaders with a vision for brighter future for their organizations and employees ensure:
- Internal communication is strategically planned and consistently communicates the vision of change.
- Every campaign or employee awareness program is a captured opportunity to ignite and inspire an intentionally designed culture. Communication is focused on explaining not only the what, but the why too.
- Employees feel safe, motivated, genuinely “engaged” and embrace change.
- Empathetic management owns, leads and coaches the change movement.
Our promise to you
WHAT THE HECK IS
“It’s not enough to Do; let’s DaDeDo”
Incase you’re wondering, like everyone else who asked us As we grow from local and regional agency and approach a global community of many cultures and languages; we felt the need to develop a word with a universal connection power. A word that communicates creativity, emotional connection with a sense of humor, and invites us all to go beyond the conventional and excite the world. So…it’s not enough to Do; let’s DaDeDo!